Marco Polo Decor Ltd's supplies and fits the highest quality, eco friendly finishes for commercial, industrial and domestic projects since 2010. Our finishes have been used in Harrods, Eton College, Selfridges, palaces in the Middle-East and for many other developments all over the world.
Our finishes are hand made, created by Master Applicators with 10+ years of experience and can be 'locked' after application to make sure that no other project can feature that particular look or setup.
We have insurances in excess of £5M and offer guaranteed solutions for small and large projects.
What can we do for you?
- We offer arguably the widest range of decorative and Venetian plaster finishes (also called polished plaster, marble paster, Stucco Veneziano, Grassello di Calce or Marmorino (Classic or Originale)) in Europe. These can be combined with iridescent, pearlescent and metallic decorative finishes for feature walls and other interior decoration projects, but these can also act as finishes in their own.
- Our consultants are trained to provide you with information, tips, and the latest in industry innovations
- Our project management system ensures that changes and customization can be handled in situ if needed and we can create virtually any envisioned look
- We offer elegant and timeless finishes, whether your style is traditional, contemporary or anything in between. You can select from more than 16.000 colours but any colour can be matched. We employ 3 industrial colouring systems and we work with many high-end Italian manufacturers to ensure not just the best but the most resistant colour selection
- We offer proven, certified methods for waterproofing and industrial-grade protection
- Many of our products used are completely eco-friendly with nil VOC level, ISO14001 certified, with LEED certificates
- Our teams are made of experienced, certified applicators with team leaders (Master Applicators) directly trained in Italy
We're accredited by the following schemes